Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Douglas Noel Adams

The question is: Whether DNA was divine or bovine??
Random. Stop.
I finally stepped out of campus today. Albeit for moot work, it was quite a welcome change from the 55 acres of expanse that NALSAR has to offer. I went with two 5th Years and the entire trip was brilliant. From buying stuff you'd have considered absolutely irrelevant to discussing college to listening to Ustav's memoirs of life both inside and outside of NALSAR, I had a great time. oh, and to all the who think that I look like Shyam, the Shamirpet lake is quite a drown. The chap's actually good looking. Now to further randomness.
It's been a long time since I gave up my guitar.Here I am, sweating my ass in law school, while she weeps gently at home. I guess I'll get her repaired and bring her here next semester. Miss playing my guitar a lot. Also, chucking it was not a prudent decision. There's no thrill in life equivalent to creating music and I wish I was doing it right now.
The travesties of music aside, work is a requisite in NALSAR to keep yourself sane. If not work imposed by the academic sphere, work of any sort, even learning languages. I learnt Urdu this semester. Italian and French in the summers. Telugu in the third semester. Being a polyglot is something I'd always strived to be. If Hofstadter is to be believed, I'd be a pi-glot (Not a reference I expect anyone to understand; As a friend refers to me, I am quite a snob).
Inlaks, be mine. Till then,life, be mine.

No comments: