Saturday, December 27, 2008

In Memoriam and Undying Respect



"Aye mere watan ke logon, zara aankh main bhar lo paani
Jo shahid hue hain unki, zara yaad karo qurbani
"

This is my personal homage to the men who shed their lives so that you and I can sleep with contentment and security.To the men who died for their nation, a nation that has scarcely rewarded them. Sometimes, patriotism becomes a love beyond sanity. And so it was for them.I do not suggest bombing Pakistan or killing the politicians of India. All I suggest is that let this time, Indian be Indian before anything else.
I wish we never forget this incident, these martyrs.

Karz in shahidon ka hum chuka na payenge kabhi,
Par mil kar ye koshish aur dua karen,
Ki jo aane waali nasal is jahan ko dekhegi,
Wo ek roshan aur sunehra jahan dekhe, Inshallah

-Anjaney Das
27.12.08
(I'd refrained from writing anything till now because I've always felt that putting emotion into writing always conveys much less feeling than what is inside a person)

No comments: